Finding Help for your Kira Assessment
If you need technical help during your Kira assessment, we have the following resources ready to help you:
For instant answers to common questions at any point during your assessment, simply click the green "Need Help?" tab on the top right of your screen, and begin a chat with Kira's chatbot, Lisa. 🤖
Our Live Chat is available 24/7. If our chatbot is unable to help you with your questions, it will often give you the option to "Talk to a Human" or "Contact Live Chat". Click on these buttons and/or type this into the chatbot and then "Go". If this option does not appear right away, simply type "Live Chat" into your chat with Lisa.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support. In some cases, our Live Chat agents may request you to email Kira Support if your enquiry cannot be answered by them. You can normally expect a response from Kira Talent HQ within one business day (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
Contact the Organization
In some cases, you may need to contact the school or organization you are applying to for assistance beyond technical support. Such cases include:
- Extension/deadline inquiries
- Requests for alternative methods of assessment
- Application expectations (not related to your Kira assessment)
- Application documents (not related your Kira assessment)
Please check the email invitation you received for their email address or visit their website to find their contact information.
Why don't we offer phone support?
We offer 24/7 online support via Live Chat and email support Monday to Friday 9am-5pm EST. Aside from our chatbot, Lisa, our entire support team is made up of friendly humans that want to make sure you're able to successfully complete your assessment. Here are some reasons why we've kept support online:
- Communicating through online messaging and email lets our team properly focus and investigate your issue so that the solution provided is the most effective. Often we can get to the bottom of things quicker this way without putting you on hold.
- We will almost always send you screenshots or links to articles to help guide you. We might also ask you to send us screenshots to help us see what you’re seeing so we can better understand your problem.
- We track and store these email support requests and chat transcripts. This allows our support team to quickly pick up where another left off to prevent you from repeating yourself. This also makes it easier to escalate trickier technical problems to our engineers or to loop in the school/organization you're applying to since there will always be a record of your communication.