Finding help while completing Kira
If you need technical help in Kira, we have resources ready for you.
For instant answers to common questions at any point during your assessment or interview, simply click the ' Help' or '?' button in the top right of your screen and begin a chat with our chatbot, Charlie. 🤖
Our email support team
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with technical issues or other questions. You can normally expect a response from us at Kira Talent HQ within a couple of hours on business days (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST).
Don't worry - if your live interview is scheduled for an evening or weekend, rest assured the Kira team will be online for any urgent, timely help you require!
Contact the school
In some cases, you may need to contact the school you’re applying to for assistance beyond technical support in Kira. Such cases include:
- Extension or deadline inquiries and interview rescheduling requests
- Requests for alternative methods of assessment
- Application questions/resources unrelated to Kira
Please check the email invitation you received for the school's email address or visit their website to find their contact information.
Why don't we offer phone support?
Aside from our chatbot, Charlie, our entire support team is made up of friendly humans who want to make sure you're able to complete Kira without difficulties. Here are some reasons why we've kept support online via chatbot and email:
- Communicating through online messaging and email lets our team properly focus and investigate your issue so the most effective solution is provided. Often we can get to the bottom of things quicker this way (without putting you on hold).
- We’ll almost always send you screenshots or links to articles to help guide you. We might also ask you to send screenshots to help us see what you’re seeing so we can better understand your problem.
- We track and store these email support requests and chat transcripts. This allows members of our support team to quickly pick up where another left off, so you don’t have to repeat yourself. This also makes it easier to escalate trickier technical problems to our engineers or to loop in the school you're applying to since there will always be a record of your communication.