I'm Getting an Error Message
If you're receiving an error message during your practice or real assessment, please see our tips below. We recommend using an incognito Chrome browser or Firefox browser for your assessment.
If any of the errors persist after a few tries, please Contact Us.
"We couldn't detect any audio in your response"
- This error typically indicates that we couldn't detect any audio in your practice or real assessment response. This could be because you weren't speaking loudly enough during your recording, that the input volume for your microphone is set too low, or that your default microphone is incorrectly selected.
- Please revisit your Device Setup page to ensure your microphone is working properly, and restart your computer if you're still having trouble. For reference, see more of our microphone troubleshooting tips here.
"There was a problem saving your response"
- This error typically indicates that you've temporarily lost your internet connection while completing your practice or real assessment question. When your connection comes back, please complete the Device setup again, and continue your assessment where you left off.
- See our Connection Troubleshooting article for more information.
- If the problem persists, please Contact Us.
"We ran into an issue connecting to one of our servers"
- Please revisit your Device Setup to ensure your connection is working properly. If the problem persists, please Contact Us.
"We have been denied access to your camera or microphone."
- Please revisit your Device Setup to ensure the Kira platform can access your camera and microphone properly.
- For more information on allowing access to your Camera and Microphone, please see this help article.
- If a "Connecting..." message is on your screen for more than 30 seconds, please revisit your Device Setup to ensure your connection is working properly.
- If this error persists, please Contact Us.