Connection: Troubleshoot Common Issues
Minimum connection speed required for Kira
The minimum bandwidth required to complete a Kira assessment is 1 Mbps for downloads and 500 kbps for uploads. Please ensure your environment has a stable internet connection to prevent interruptions.
My connection is too slow or keeps cutting out
Here are a few things to try:
- Disable your browser's adblockers
- Restart your device
- Use a wired connection instead of a wireless connection
- Stop any downloads, file sharing, or streaming services on your computer
- Close all other open windows and applications on your computer
- Find an alternate location with a more stable internet connection, such as a friend or family member's house, a public library, coffee shop, internet cafe, or local University or College campus.
- In rare cases, you may need to disable your firewall if possible, especially in a corporate setting
- Try another device